Monday, May 30, 2011

Release

Who knew that a weekend would bring such a release and peace. This weekend brought me tears, smiles, courage, and a sense of pure hope. I was able to honestly release some of the things that I have no idea why I was hanging on to so tightly. I think part of me was afraid, afraid of loosing, afraid of being open, and most importantly afraid of loosing myself. Instead I know that there is only an amazing future and path for me. The future is uncertian and if I am being honest scary, but I am so ready for whatever it holds. I am no longer holding on to any relationship that is not worth my time and effort. I am no longer holding on to things just because they are easy. More importantly holding on to the knowledge that I can face anything and not loose myself in it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment