Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Nephews

This weekend my mom will be coming up to stay with me and be brining my three amazing nephews.  I could not be prouder as an aunt than I am.  I love spending time with my nephews.  They have grown so much in the years.  I cannot wait for this weekend and to be able to see them enjoy time together.  Each one of them is special in their own way, but when you get all three together it really melts an Aunt's heart.  I have already been planning what to do with them and how to savor every minute.  They are growing up so fast and I am so thankful that I get to be so close with them. 
 There will be I am sure swimming, a picinic, a train ride, more swimming, good food, movie time, conversation, but most of all laughter. Of course who else knows, because if you know me when my nephews have my attention the spoiling and crazyness only begins!!!!
 What Aunt couldn't love those faces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment