Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mixed Up

I am not even really sure what words to use to express what I am thinking right now. I am realizing that when I care for someone as a friend, I care with my whole heart. No matter what stands in the way I will always fight for those I love. I will stand by those I love through everything that comes thier way. When I see someone I love hurting or struggling, I cannot help but hurt and struggle with them. I worry for them when I am not sure how things are going or even if they are hurting. I know this is not always healthy, but something inside me just cannot see someone I love hurt and not hurt. Right now I am excited about the changes in my life, but at the same time hurting for some that I care a great deal about. I just hope that in some way I can reach out to those I care so much for and help in anyway. I know this is short and may not make much sense, but again not sure how to put my feelings into words because right now there are so many thoughts and emotions mixed into one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment